- APPEARANCE Deep gold hinting towards copper.
- AROMA Plum, apricot, melon, lime with biscuit and herbal notes. A touch of earth along with bright floral and berries.
- TASTE A solid malt background fits in well with a complex array of hop fruit flavors: fresh cherries, apricot, grape-skin, melon, and citrus.
- PALATE Full body, with a short, clean dry finish. Some warming notes and a very slight viscous sweetness.
- OVERALL This beer specifically showcases the talents of our brewing team here at Stone. You see, we conduct an annual competition to spotlight the amazingness that can be found across our team that we artfully call, well, the Spotlight Competition. This year, we tasked the participants with creating an unforgettable IPA befitting to memorialize our 22nd Anniversary. Brewers Jason Smith and Jose Flores created the winning recipe – a beer they called Anni-Matter – a winning small batch pilot brew, which has been scaled up into this double-deuce of a double IPA just for you!
- STARTERS Spent Grain Soft Pretzel, Goat Cheese Stuffed Figs Drizzled with Honey, Grilled Artichoke with Lemon Caper Butter, White Fish Ceviche with Mango Chutney
- SOUPS & SALADS Pad Thai & Green Papaya Salad, Endive Arugula Salad w/ Walnuts & Blue Cheese, Manhattan Clam Chowder, French Onion Soup
- MAIN COURSES Pan Roasted Scallops, The Dutch Oven Turkey, Spinach Stuffed & Caramelized Onion Pork Tenderloin w/ White Pepper, Grilled Snapper
- DESSERTS Watermelon Sorbet, Peach Cobbler, Key Lime Pie w/ Homemade Whipped Cream, Chocolate Soufflé